1. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, we are entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or refund. To obtain compensation, you would need to provide documentary evidence of the loss or damage suffered, and documentary evidence that such loss or damage was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a failure by us to comply with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. Such evidence may include photographs, statutory declarations, receipts or reports (e.g. from your doctor), depending on the loss or damage.
2. In addition to all rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Commonwealth) and any other relevant legislation, the manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period as stated on the packaging from the date of purchase.
3. In order to claim under this warranty, you will need to bring the product to the company of purchase, along with proof of purchase (typically this will be a receipt or invoice). Any cost incurred by you in bringing the product to the service desk will be borne by you. We will then, at our option, either repair or replace the product, or refund your money and take back the product.
4. Our liability under this manufacturer’s warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials, and was not caused by or substantially contributed to by other factors, or circumstances beyond our control, including (but not limited to) defective installation, maintenance or repair, alteration or modification of the product in any manner not recommended by the manufacturer or any neglect, misuse or excessive use.
5. The benefits conferred by this manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Commonwealth), and any other statutory rights to which you may already be entitled, and this warranty does not exclude, restrict or modify any such rights or remedies that are implied by law.
6. All installation products need to be installed by a qualified service technician. Proof of installation (e.g. invoice from service technician) is needed. Installation product are referred to, but not limited to, any product that is directly and indirectly connected to a Heating Ventilation Air-Conditioner system (HVAC).
7. This warranty is provided by iTemp or support@iTemp.net.au
8. All claims need to complete a RMA form.